|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon Dec 1, 2014 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Dec 14, 2014 08:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
I am a parent to a special needs boy. He has a rare genitic disorder called X-linked Hydrochephalus or L1CAM. You can follow our story at facebook.com/xlinked1. or check out our blog at: http://xlinked1.blogspot.com
Our local hospital (St. Joseph Children's Hospital in Marshfield, WI) and Children's Miracle Network have helped our family in so many ways. This auction will raise funds to help support these great causes.
To help out and bid on any of these items you will need to register. Look through the photos and pick out what you would like to bid on. Save them and get email or text notifications for when you have been outbid or won! Then SHARE this with everyone you know! We are trying to raise money that will help local kids so start bidding!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Credit card (please call CMN at (715)387-9965 to make a payment)
- Check (Please make payable to "Children's Miracle Network" or "CMN")
Payments can be sent to Tracy Felix 3261 Co Rd V Spencer WI 54479
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick their items up at St. Joseph Hospital, CMN office 611 Saint Joseph Ave. Marshfield, WI 54449
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —